We want to find out how South Africa keeps fit.
We posed a question to our Facebook Fans asking them “How do you keep fit?”
This was done so that we as Totalsports can better gauge the fitness and activity preferences of everyday South African’s. This will enable us to make sure we provide the best possible performance gear to help our Customer’s achieve their fitness goals.
Terms and Conditions of the Competition.
Promotional Competition Rules for the Totalsports Facebook competition:
- This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”) and Totalsports.
- In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
- All participants must be resident in South Africa and be over the age of 18 years.
- Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
- By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
- The competition is open to any person who comments on the post between Monday 09 May 2016 and Friday 13 May 2016. One competition entry is granted for every post. The competition is exclusive to Facebook.
- There will be 1 winner, whom will receive a Totalsports voucher to the value of R1000.
- Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
- If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
- This competition will commence on Monday 09 May 2016 and end on Friday 13 May 2016.
- Winner/s will be randomly drawn at Totalsports Head Office, on Monday 16 May. Winner will be contacted via Facebook. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their social media, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
- The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
- To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions
- By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, it’s directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
- Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.