Enter the Totalsports Women’s Race and stand a chance to win 1 of 3 R1500 Totalsports online gift voucher per city.
Breast cancer affects 1 in 8 women globally. So, whether you’re young, old or in-between, a runner, a jogger or a walker, join the movement and get down to the Totalsports Women’s Race to help raise funds and awareness for this important cause!
If you sign up and take part in the race, you’ll receive a timing chip (10km race only), a fitted event shirt, exclusive finishers bracelet, earn Discovery Vitality points and get a free professional breast exam at the event, courtesy of the Pink Drive.
Entertainment will be provided along the route, as well as a live performances, so join the movement and get ahead of breast cancer!
Durban: 17 July Berea Rovers Sports Club, Durban
Cape Town: 09 August (public holiday) Grand Parade, Cape Town
Johannesburg: 09 August (public holiday) Mary Fitzgerald Square, New Town
To Enter and find out more about the Totalsports Women’s Race, click here:
Terms and Conditions Apply:
TOTALSPORTS WOMEN’S RACE COMPETITION
HOW TO ENTER:
Step 1: Enter the Totalsports Women’s Race atwww.totalsportswomensrace.com
Step 2: Take a selfie on race day
Step 3: Post/upload your pic to twitter or instagram and use the #TotalsportsWomen
There are 3 x R1500 online shopping vouchers per city to be won. Vouchers can be used to shop at www.totalsports.co.za to be won.
Promotional Competition Rules for the Totalsports Women’s Race competition:
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”) and Totalsports.
2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition.
3. All participants must be resident in South Africa and be over the age of 18 years.
4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time.
5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize.
The competition is open to Totalsports Women’s Race participants who have taken a selfie of themselves on race day, uploaded the picture to twitter or instagram and used the #TSWomensRace. Competition closes on race day for each event. Winners will be randomly selected. Winners will be notified by social media and their names and picture will be published on our post event email and Totalsports Online platforms. Prizes will be emailed to the winners.
6. There will be 3 winner from Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town each of whom will receive R 1500 in online vouchers.
7. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
8. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
9. This competition will commence on 15 July 2016 and end on Race day of each event 17 July in Durban, 09 August in Johannesburg and 09 August in Cape Town.
10. Winner/s will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within two weeks after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Accountant /Auditor /Attorney/Party. Winners will be contacted via social media and followed up with an email. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
11. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published on social media, Totalsports Blog and post event email. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s picture must be published.
12. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence.
13. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
14. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, it’s directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss.
15. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.